Table of Contents
- Claimed by: Taboo Conspiracy & bmlsb69
- Object 1:
- Name: Platform Hillhouse
- Distance: 6.2 miles / 9.98 km
- Height: 98 ft / 29.87 m
- Object 2:
- Name: Platform Habitat
- Distance: 9.41 miles / 15.14 km
- Height: 90 ft / 27.4 m
- Location: Miramar Beach, CA, USA
- Elevation: 1 ft & 35 ft
Simulation for 1 ft elevation (permalink):
Simulation for 35 ft elevation (permalink):
- They failed to account for refraction, while at the same time made the claim that refraction cannot possibly cause it.
- Refraction in the scene is high. Especially with the observation from 1 ft elevation. This is in line with expectations for a close to surface observation.
- Everything is consistent with the spherical Earth model.